Finished Mockups

So I spent yesterday and today creating the newest mockups in Photoshop. I didn’t think I’d get them all done because there are so many screens! (19 in fact) As I mentioned in my previous post, I had a bunch of images to use for the backgrounds and some extras in case they didn’t work. Surprise surprise, most of them I had didn’t work, so I had to go searching for more again but I got them all in the end.

I’m not really 100% sure about the cursive font I used, Sacramento. I originally tried the font combination of Pacifico & Josefin Sans but neither really worked, so I tried Sacramento and Montserrat Light and while I loved Montserrat, I’m still on the fence about Sacramento. I asked a few people and one suggestion was to make the U in Unwind lower case as it’s quite big compared to the other letters – I tried this and you can see that in some of the screens.

I also brought the screens into Mockingbot to make them interactive, you can view that here.

Below are the completed screens:







Overall I am really happy with the new design. I think it looks really well! I’m sure there will be a few things to change but that’s normal.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s