Using CSS Media Queries

When testing my app on a phone and a tablet, my app looked a lot different on the tablet. Well it didn’t fill up the size of the device the way I wanted it to. I had completely forgotten that you need to change the width of elements to suit different devices.

I knew about CSS Media Queries, and I remember using them in a module a few years ago, but never really properly tried them out. I spent the whole day today fixing all the elements in my app so that fit the screen of the tablet the way it was intended. Initially, I thought it was gonna be quite hard but it was actually very easy, just took a while to get everything the way I wanted. It’s not perfect right now as I still have a few little things to fix!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s